life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

La Stralla

I got a mic! and did a tech demo!

enjoy the mp3 at the link below


Big Sugar - La Stralla (The Stare)
arr. Chris James

naked baby on the ground
only sky above
hallelujah my little honey
my only thought is Love

woman's got hands like starfish
pushing into the night
she's a wheeling wheel
coming into sight

when your body is shaken
don't forget to look at your mind

I'm looking in your face
pretty baby
I can see you looking in mine

if everyone lost their senses
to drown in shifting sands
your one foot walks on water
and the other touches land

when your body is shaken
don't forget to look at your mind

I'm looking in your face
pretty baby
I can see you looking in mine

I'm looking in your face
pretty baby
I can see you looking in mine

who who who who who

No comments:

Post a Comment