life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

becky/Have you seen this bird?

brown eyed fairfield thriftys girl
you are so cute :)

you started smiling as you scanned my ginger ale
just the edge of this little giddy smile
and that made me smile and then you smiled
and I sensed the beginning of some kind of giddy feedback loop

after a recent healing/mindfulness workout
I can tell that my energy is free now
not that I am emitting gamma rays or stink lines
but something in the way I hold myself has changed

and the cool thing is that people like it
it makes them alert but it's not sketchy
so I'm not gonna stop until I make the THX subbass noise
like a spaceship passing people on the street

wwwOOmmmmm... *grins* (wah, cool! ?? who was THAT??)
ha ha ha

becky I hope you have a lovely day ;)


I have never seen a robin redbreast do this ^

I was hoping this was a bird I've been trying to find for years
who sings improv.

it's like this particular songbird, who is a part of a lot of my more poignant sense-memories, has a vocabulary of different little tweetles and then puts them together in a novel order each time

ADGCGEDTA (breath)
GTCDEDAGC (breath)

does anyone have a frame of reference for this bird?

No comments:

Post a Comment