life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

boy do I feel beaten up today

ow

days like today most all I'm truly useful for is being in the misty hills with a bottle and a couple of friends.

because these people understand why my shoulders are all scrunched up, why I wear like a million sweaters sometimes, why some days I just smile and say nothing and shrink.

feelin' vulnerable.

this happens any time more than two or three things are going on from the following list:

- job woe
- love woe
- anything resembling chronic pain (my recent unserious but persistent foot injury)
- chronic pain (psoriasis)
- money
- way too much laundry/housekeeping to do
- allergy day
- miscellaneous

yeah, right now I'm running two or three of those...

if any of y'all have a kind word to spare on comments for me that'd be just great.

have a better one... :| I mean :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment