life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

eine kleine liZard update



some lizard units got worked on this wknd :)

I don't know HOW I got all those spear skinks to rank... but I did...


there was some interest expressed abroad (seriously?? sweet!!!!!!!) about the conversion of old-edition bow-wielding skinks to blowpipers... above is a shot of a recent one I am doing as a replacement (one of my skinks must've got pancaked by a kroxi)

I use the clippers to cut off the top of the bow, then at a couple different angles, I attack the bottom half. then I use the x-acto to shave skinkleg until it is satisfactorily bow-free; and attach a pipe. if I were feeling more ambitious I'd split the pipe in two and have part above and part below his tiny little skink fist. too kyoot

there's no reason for him not to have a quiver... so there we be!


apparently I can't rotate this photo. buh?

No comments:

Post a Comment