life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Monday, June 28, 2010

I am exceedingly

this whole thing with the C-32 letter I sent to Denise Savoie MP and the response she gave has been most fascinating ;))

I recently wormed upstream to the source of a lot of my hits, a link off a fellow's blog (Michael Geist). I left a nice comment :) I hope it didn't creep him out too much

I want people to know I am aware of the flow because I know how things can be juxtaposed to slant their meaning (not that I am accusing anyone)... ;)

if you want to know what I really think, as I've said,

ACCEPT NO CANNED SUBSTITUTE
the live me = the authoritative me:

I am apolitical
I am areligious
I am independent
I am a worker
I have been married
I have been divorced
I have used drugs
I have written books
I have made hours of music
I have walked in the wilderness
I have felt what it is like to be poor
I have nearly had kids
I have gone to university
I have nearly died before
I have been in showbusiness
I have read thousands of books
I have MADE thousands of books

I owe allegiance to none
and love and protection to everyone I can reach

No comments:

Post a Comment