life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

more armies!

laid out some wood elves


I was never much into the whole elvy thing, for me anyway, until I had access to some of the models... they're pretty :))

in the middle of all the dryads is a white flash... that's Shriki... she causes Terror

and u can see my Alter Lord lone mooching top left past the treekin...

below see another lineup with emphasis on foresty spirits... on the right see my custom tree-man I made from some other treekin, like someone tried to chop him down and instead just made him REALLY mad!

and one of my units of glade guard... oh that's right, I made them interesting by making them all girls ;) particularly the bucina player yeah ;))) they're coming along


love, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment