life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

on writings and the web-writing

I want to clarify something a little. What you are reading when you read swimming eagle, or christasthostoraoraret, or whatever this thing is actually called, is simply a new form of writing.

I am not even necessarily claiming I made up this form. It is an amalgamation of history writing, journalistic writing, essay, verse and prose poetry, philosophical dialogue, diary/journal writing, Pogo, and any other style of writing I have come into contact with.

It is almost meant more as a word-painting exercise - one with cunning internal logic working towards truth. In my exuberance I realize I may freak out, I may freak people out. I'm sorry if I've offended or frightened you. But I am not about to censor myself. I would die. :>

Writing online can get you through a tough day. You lot get to read it at a relative remove. This is my whole life, art love and truth are the most important things in my life. You can trust me a little.

I have long said that poetry is truth without facts (and politics, facts without truth). Please treat this as such. Or else you will only confuse yourself. Already I am marginally confused myself. Hi! :)))))))))))))))))love

No comments:

Post a Comment