life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

such

a bad mood today.

for the second day in a row the storm (see 'the storm')
has seen fit to deposit me in a sargasso
of FULMINATING RAGE
and frustration. a mood
so bad it's almost easy being at work.

I, that am not made
to caper nimbly in a lady's chamber
hate the idle pleasures of this time...
all the bounty that awaits me at 5 unless I want to bang my
head against the same old brick wall. while
on the other side outsourced labour builds it thicker
and converses in foreign tongues on their lunch break
mocking my song choice.

a ritter of a witty ditty
would survive well in this world

me I am chromatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment