life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Friday, July 2, 2010

when you're a man

when you're a man
there are some thing you can only figure out with drinking a
few beers and loud electric guitar
s
and SCOWLING

feeling angry and sad this evening I has taken steps to Immobilize
myself
since swimming, or wandering downtown while pleasurable leads
nowhere

not wanting my dear friend to see me like this
I has turnt down his invitation and feel a little like a bastard

but lissen
I figured this out years ago now
I know when it is really "not serious enough." to stress out these important and loving people in my life w/ my tweaked-out &pissy presence...
I would howev/s suggest not trying this at home.

this is a evening of FUCK YOU ALL.
please don't take it personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment