life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I is a ROCK STAR

It is incredible how therapeutic my stints in the Mushroom Forest have been.


Thanks mainly to Otherworld and Camp Awesome, I has the following list of upgrades - I can now:


- dance like a punkass motherf@#$er

- run around half naked and feel fine about it

- spin (thankyou to my esteemed Jedi masters)

- bust a wicked electric improv

- I has heard my music echoing out through the forest while walking with my glowing Team

- let go.

- release my sensual kitty

- feel a million times more balanced while in the city

- see myself bursting onto the stage with mirrorshades rocking out and stomping to KMFDM and OWNING the b#$%ch

- light my way through the cool midnight forest using just my hand

- summon up memories of a moment when I had completely supportive people in a beautiful and exciting place and felt completely safe and content

- see myself for who I am


because I am a rock star

I was born for this :,)

No comments:

Post a Comment