life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

my droogie

I got an little mp3 player

it's a cute little thing, I selected it for straight-to-USB / cheap as hell / NOT APPLE

and I've been loading it up with a specific kind of music, music that is

- awesomely life-affirming (incl. duende/gothic)

- at least somewhat suited for spinning

- at least somewhat 'electronic'

I used to worry about overstimulating myself, but I realized, if you need a little music to be healthy, people such as myself probably could use a whole lot of music for other energetic mental and artistic purposes. I gots to be jazzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment