life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

the unexploded life is held in tension

funker I'monna need that painting from your house.
I just need to know I've created something recently.

it's not that I am blocked
I would only 'be blocked' if I were trying to force
myself to create... which I don't believe in...

I feel kinda tired and just figured out
the HST is making life monetarily harder
for me, so getting tons of music and fun glowy stuff
is kinda off the radar until the budget stabilizes

and that means I have to think of original, cheap
ways to inspire myself. I got a couple 'thinker'
books, Finite and Infinite Games and
Rites and Symbols of Initiation
maybe then I won't feel like I have written every
poem I've ever written that will be worth writing
I dunno
its grey owt

No comments:

Post a Comment