life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Friday, October 1, 2010

Immediacy

I realized today as I was watering my plants & cleaning water dishes for the cats, that I am the sole provider for seven living creatures (if 'you' include me, which 'you' do.), and what struck me about this was the manner in which I absorbed this: I didn't immediately atall become fearful or maudlin; but rather went 'hey! that's pretty cool, and I'm pretty good at this - the universe is affirming me.' and felt buoyed and thought to immediately write what you are reading now, which if you'll notice is technically mostly one long entire sentence.

97

No comments:

Post a Comment