life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Monday, November 22, 2010

chaarge


this is my next Chaos Dwarf mini-project! I'll start by addressing the long row of green-and-grey guys center left. I'll bestow like some gut-plating on them with green stuff as they should have heavy armour I wanted to add some bulk. Maybe some compass-pointy mail? Certainly the beardiness has improved.

heading right we see three very dark dwarven models, and the row of grey-green guys behind them. I'll swap their weapon heads each with the one behind!

This is how I create Chaos!

More later...

... ew... if you track further right you get to the unit of miners, and the one on the corner is looking right at the camera. creepy, I love 'em!!!

oh and I guess since we're at it, please notice above the miners my custom cannon and crew; then heading left along the back row, horse archers, in front of them are pistoliers; heading left again knights, and finally the Arch Lector.


I just needed a place to stick some project models and photo them!

No comments:

Post a Comment