life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

starter dough/ Cat strikes back

God, this is so easy. I know what I need to do.

I need to create something!

I am not doing this without input. Make me give a shit. I am a sage, I am totally the type to have to be dragged back out of retirement, grumbling and aching.

Here are y'all's's options:

a) New poetry (possible Sex and Death theme). Caution: writing poetry sober makes my energy level skyrocket/ tweak case & even weirder than normal;

b) Large painting or series of paintings (pls. suggest theme). For something involved enough I might want to bug Wolf/Sheep to use their workspace, in which case I might need lobbyists;

c) Drawing series or pseudo-comic (pls. suggest theme);

d) Electronic music. The good box is not defragged, the best I can do at the moment is to carry through with my 'karoshi' Best Of concept I abandoned a while back. I would need actual participants, participants get free albums, etc etc.

e) Something else? Fiction? Tracts stuck to local phone poles? Wow me with your nifty suggestions... one idea I had was to bring my laptop and printer into an event space and spend the day guerrilla making books from scratch. But I am not chasing some but**ole around to line it all up, that will make me more stressed. Aw, now I'm just bitching. Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment