life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Feline Emergency Management Agency

Post 250.

As I feel the shivers start to be running up my spine again from empowered music.I meditate on fear and rage.

My compassion seems to grow as my rage grows from the indolent injustice permeating all facets of our worlds.

If and I say If, people fear me, they should fear me not out of any misapprehension that I am an violent or wrathful person. I have not gotten significantly close, ever, to has inflicted my emotional disjointment on an other human creature...

... if anything, people in their centre of guilt, true guilt, in their acting furthering crime and usury in this world should fear me because I AM THE EVER-FIXED MARK!!!!!

My MIND has survived such depths of emotional hell, and such physical pain as I literally cannot describe and you might not (or might well) believe to be true. AND I AM STILL HERE, BITCHES. AND MY SPINE SHIVERS WITH MESMERIZING VIBRATIONS OF YOUR TRUE COSMIC RULERS: CREATIVITY, LOVE AND POWER.

No comments:

Post a Comment