life (85) warhammer (50) politics (40) art (38) artists (27) mental health (26) future (25) music (22) culture (18) rabbit hole (12) wolfram (11) morality (8) poetry (8) brutal (7) camp awesome (7) personal history (7) poem (7) psoriasis (7) purity control (7) nWo (6) shame (6) cats (5) fear (5) books (4) crime (4) health (4) map (4) modelling (4) otherworld (4) sexuality (4) canada (3) technology (3) christasthostoraoraret (2) game/play (2) guilt (2) love (2) story (2) sundance (2) words (2) writing (2) zen (2) arcology (1) boomers (1) dream (1) eagles (1) fish (1) fluff (1) food (1) goldstream (1) haiku (1) hands (1) heroism (1) hockey (1) hummingbirds (1) instruments (1) magic (1) money (1) nature (1) sick (1) song (1) teeth (1) whales (1) win (1) youth (1)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

yes

This song threw me into an ecstasy today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH43dKfGOsA

I had a beautiful and awesome vision of the
interconnectedness of all things.

through a masquerade, you led me by the hand
and spoke the words 'this is forever'

did you even know my name?
did you ever really care?

Of course, the answer is Yes, I know all of your names. And Yes, I care about all of you, I love all of you. Even if all we ever had seems like a face in the crowd now. I love you. And I always will. I promise.

You are the whole reason why I'm where I am now, feeling like I'm exactly where I should be. I couldn't know you and not love you. I couldn't know you and not care about you...

Even if you feel pedestrian; even if you feel your flaws heavy on you, most of which consist of thinking you have flaws; you are exactly who you should be and you are beautiful and perfect and you always will be to me. I love you. I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment